Re: Spark Plugs

Carl,
 If I remember correctly Jacobs has the correct washers to index the  spark
plugs and highly recommends this.The one thing I do remember learning from
Master Tech Guru Mike Fleming (S.V.O.O.A. Technical Director) is to make
sure your torque the spark plugs down with a torque wrench, it has to do
with keeping the heat transfer even.
                                                     Neil