Re: 86 SVO project additional questions

Chris,
 Thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions.I am always trying
to learn more about these cars and what will work to make them faster.I
just love dusting those 5.0's.I have owned several previously including a
1993 Cobra which I sold and purchased another S.V.O.I had had a least one
S.V.O. for about 12 years now and was one of the first to compete in
S.C.C.A.'s Pro Solo with one way back when.Keep in touch with the mods and
let me know when you take it to the track again.I am curious about the new
exhaust and what you think of the sound and quality of the cat-back system?
                                     Neil