RE: Spark Plugs

To all on the list,
 Using an open element filter under the hood does not make sense as yes,
their is an air flow increase with hot air from under the hood.You are
better off running the stock style K&N and rotating the original air inlet
180 degrees toward the front of the car as opposed as toward the rear as it
comes from Ford.
                                         Neil