SVO List,savincent@mindspring.com

I have the information about how many rear wing delte cars are out ther at
home.  I will send you the information tonight.

Did you know there is SVO mailing list?  Several hundred people belong to
it and it is a wealth of information.  I have sure learned a lot from the
list as well as met some other SVO owners in my area.  For information on
how to join the mailing list, visit the web site below:

http://www.smartworx.com/ListServer/

So what have you done in modifications to your car?  I have 2 SVOs, a
Bright Red 85 and a Silver Metallic 86.  I bought the 86 in June bone stock
with 80k miles on it.  It ran a 15.8@85mph in the quarter up here in
Colorado at 5800ft. Since I bought it I have added the following items:
TurboCoupe Intercooler, K&N cone filter directly to the meter, raised the
boost to 17psi, 3" downpipe with no cat, and ATR 2.5" exhaust and have run
a best 14.53@93.7mph.  The car is a blast to drive as well as getting close
to 30mpg on the highway.  I hope you join the list!

Chris Roth @ work....shhhh don't tell my boss
caroth@holly.colostate.edu
85 SVO (Bright Red)
86 SVO (Silver Metallic)