[no subject]

For those that are interested:

There is an All Ford car show at the 75-80 Drag-A-Way in Maryland October 11th
& 12th 1997.
Saturdays events: track opens 9am    entry fee $15 ($25 class I&II)
                           time trials 9:30-2pm
                           eliminations 3pm-?
Sundays events:  Car show 9:30am-5pm  entry fee-$15
                         Autocross-tech starts 9am -entry fee $10
                                         first practice runs-9:30am
                         Drag race -starts after Autocross (1pm?)
 Vendor spaces $20 ( 10'X15' spot plus two people)
  General Admission $8
I have been going to this event for 14 years! It is a blast. The track is
so-so, don't expect to break any records here, but every one is laid-back,
relaxed and interested in showing you a good time. I drag race all saturday,
autocross sunday morning and then finish in the car show ( or racing if the
truck & my luck are good!) --last year I hit a .501 light!! and went to the
Finals in my class!!
  Anyway, I am starting to make my reservations at a hotel in Gaithersburg, 20
minutes from the track ( aSAFE parkinglot, nice area, pool,saunna and good
local eats) If anyone is interested, email me OFF LINE (directly) and we can
arange a group ( if interest is there) or I can provide info only.
I will be going down with my little group and taking both of my trucks.
Saul  86 Ranger 375hp 306ci/T-5
         86 Ranger 2.3 EFI Turbo/intercooled/T-5