Re: Standard ignition modules

itoljaso....

Damn!  That's the Blue Streak company.  I would've trusted them, if I had
to pick an aftermarket supplier of TFIs.  They do make good caps and
rotors, though.  Blue box.

I can sell Motorcraft TFI's for $49 delivered, if that helps anybody out.

Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com
http://www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton