Re: [SVO]Bosch Platinum and Turbochargers

> > To make a blanket statement such as Platinum plugs don't work in a
given
> > engine is simply a false statement.

I apologize.  To say something like "NO PLATINUM PLUGS IN BOOSTED MOTORS"
was probably irresponsible of me.  I just threw that out there without
thinking of all the different plugs on the market.  I only have experience
with the Bosch plats.

So if you'll allow me, I'll revise my statement....

No BOSCH platinum plugs in boosted motors!
:)

CU
Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com