[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Street Legal Drags
- To: Chris Roth <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Street Legal Drags
- From: Carl Morris <Carl_Morris@StorTek.Com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 10:01:58 -0600
- Organization: Storage Technology Corporation
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: morrisc@StorTek.Com
Chris Roth wrote:
> Is your wife going to come to the event? My wife is coming with me.
I think so...
> >I'm definitely planning on it unless it's really raining. Supposedly
> >my Laramie friends are "really for sure" gonna make it this time ;-).
> Wow, Larimie is a long drive for this event.
They just want to run their cars for time, and they're having a hard
time getting down here on a Wednesday. Don't be shocked if they wuss
out now, too, though...
> >You wanna drop by my house on the way?
> I have to make a stop at my computer vendor before I get to the track. I am
> meeting my parents at the little park and ride deal right there at the base
> of Bandimere at 10:00am. Actually it is where you trun from Morrison road
> and head north to Bandimere. There is also a highway trailor there for
> reference. Apparently Gary Morrell is coming up from Coloraod Springs but
> I have not heard from any other SVO owners yet.
Uhhh...I'll take that as a no ;-). We probably won't be organized enough
to follow a schedule ;-). Later...