Parts

Fellow SVO Owners -

I have a few things to say.  First I am sure that Tim is a very good person
to buy parts from.  I am sure I will get a rash of e-mails telling me that
this is how Tim makes a living and there is nothing wrong with that.  You are
correct, there is nothing wrong with that.

I also want to appoligize to the folks that needed or could have used parts
from the car that was in Oregon.  I posted the notice to help fellow SVO
owners that needed parts.  I am not sure what Tim is selling the parts for,
but I know they are more then they would have been if any of you could have
bought parts direct from the wrecking yard.  Now you have to pay what Tim
paid, plus shipping to his place, plus shipping to you from Tim, plus the
profit Tim wants to make.  So now we get to pay a hire price for the exact
part from the middle man.

I am not degrading Tim or what he does, I just wanted to tell folks that I
was hoping they could have got the parts they needed without having to pay
the middle man prices.  As these cars are getting harder to find, the middle
man will make more from all of US.......