Turbo Ranger For Sale

Sorry to waste band width, but it at least has a turbo!
I hate to sell it, but go it must:
It started life as a 1986 Ranger short bed 2.0 litre *special*. It now
features a 1988 Turbo Coupe engine and trans. This little 2.3 EFI
Turbo/Intercooled engine and T-5 Trans looks and runs great. Everything is
stock, except a K&N filter and adjustable-boost knob under dash. The T/C
scoops fit nicely into the Ranger hood and feed cool air into the intercooler.
The truck is slightly lowered, has SVO wheels with new P245-50HR16 tires and
is painted 1993 Cobra *Performance Red*. It has 2 1/2" exhaust out the back
with an '85 SVO style chrome tip. The interior is now fully equipped with T/C
grey bucket seats, 89 Ranger style door panels, full headliner with overhead
console (clock and maplight), custom *Ranger SVO* floor mats, and the
instrument cluster from the 'bird grafted into the Ranger dash (ie: tach, 85+
speedo, full gauges incl. boost ), AM/FM/CD Radio.
I put over 200 hours into this truck and it looks like Ford built it ( Dave
has seen it and could vouch for the quality). It ran a 14.4 in the 1/4 mi.
(with slicks) on pump gas with 18psi of boost, but delivers 20+ mpg daily!
It can be seen on AOL in *readers rides*, under trucks, or I can email you
some pics. I hate to let her go, but It's time to unload something.
It was offered at $7900 last summer, but I dropped it down to $6300 to move it
out before winter. It will be in the next issue of Ford Trader, but I would
rather see it go to a good home .
email me directly for details.
Saul
PS. TELL A FRIEND !! :)