Re: [M] Turbo Ranger For Sale

> I put over 200 hours into this truck and it looks like Ford built it (
Dave
> has seen it and could vouch for the quality).

I'd be glad to :)
This truck is basically new.

It looks new and clean everywhere you look, and it is flawless.
Saul is WAY anal over details.  You should see his models!

This truck is beautiful, and perfect.
Ford should've built it, but Saul's is built better than they would've done
it. :)
This is a drive every day, dead reliable, show car. Period.

I'm not embellishing at all.  And I haven't praised it enough!

Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com
wishin it was mine......