Tim will lower his price, because he has to sell the piece.

STANDARD THEORY OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND HERE.  DO YOU THINK IT TAKES KELLOGS
$3.50 to make that box of Raisin Bran. Bullshit...it takes like 50 cents to
make it, and the rest is profit.  As long as people are willing to buy the
Raisin Bran, or SVO Parts from Tim, both items will continue to sell.

I run a business out of my home as well.  I build computers, and sell
computer components.  How successful would my business be, if I sold
everything at cost. Well #1) I wouldn't make any money for my efforts and
#2) I would loose money on shipping and handling, and my efforts to build
the PC.  This WILL NOT work for me, it WILL NOT WORK for any business and
you SHOULDN'T EXPECT TIM to run his business any differently.

Quit your whining, and thank god that if you send that money, your piece is
in the mail.  No one is trying to screw anyone here.  Just live with it.
And, once again, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE PRICES, DO NOT BUY THE PIECE, but,
quit degrading Tim for what he is doing, just to make yourselves feel better.

Regards,

Brian Guild
TCCOA