Re: OK Boys, that's ENOUGH

Brian Guild wrote:

> I know Tim. <snip> he is doing a service for all of
> you lame asses out there who are too lazy to go to the junkyard yourselves.
>  Then you sit there and complain about how you think he is charging too
> much.

Well, I defended Tim, but since this appears to be a slam on Scott, I
gotta step in here, too.  Say what you want about Scott's share-and
share-alike philosophy, but don't use the word lazy about him.  I don't
know anyone who spends more time scrounging for hard-to-find parts, and
helping out anyone who's in need of them.  I think he's earned the right
to "sit there and complain" about people who may be hoarding parts that
we're all going to need eventually, whether you agree with him or not.
I'm still not sure how I feel about the whole thing...but I can't
really complain because I AM one of the people who are too lazy to
spend a lot of time at junkyards and swap meets.