Re: OK Boys, that's ENOUGH

I wasn't slamming just Scott.  I was speaking of everyone in general who
has complained about Tim's business practices.  I have great respect for
what Scott has done with his TurboPinto.  I respect the theory of "going
fast within your means". I respect him enough that I featured him on my web
site, which was something that I didn't have to do.

ButAnyhow Carl, do you think that Tim deserves a profit for going to the
trouble of obtaining these parts for us?  I mean, you've got to agree that
he does.  If you feel he is hoarding parts, or if his business practices
are sketchy, then do not do business with him.  But, it is not right that
people are slamming his character because he is doing what so many other
businesses do *to succeed*.  This has little to do with *selling parts to
friends*.  It is a business, and in business, you either make a profit, or
go out of business and fail.  That is simple.

It's anyones right to not do business with Tim, but, no one has a right to
slam his character, because they think he is conducting business
improperly, because he is not.