RE: SVOs for sale

On Thu, 18 Sep 1997, Leiding,Steve [Wpg] wrote:

> >FYI....
> >Just poking around at TraderOnline and looked at all the SVOs for sale.
> >Here they are...delete if not interested, otherwise use for your own
> >comparison purposes....
> >

> >>1984 FORD MUSTANG SVO, 306 cu. in., needs assembly, 302 crank,
> >>                    289 rods, 12:5.1 pistons w/closed chamber heads, 11:5
> >comp. w/open
> >>                    chamber head & have both heads, surpintine brackets &
> >>Pulleys, 16
> >>                    Centerlines, 4 wheel disc brakes, 3:45.1 posi, 5 lugs,
> >>will seperate or trade,
> >>                    $1975, 409-935-6164.
>
> This guy needs a SLAP UPSIDE THE HEAD !

No joke!  I was like ARGH! when I saw that!  We oughht to jus call the
guys # and harass the hell out of him for being such a jackass.
Back b4 i was into 2.3's a local car lot got an SVO at an auction cheap.
one of the kids working there that had a 5.0 stripped all the cool SVO
stuff for his car(suspension and the like), and JUNKED IT!
now thats a shame.
i wish I was into the 2.3 back then or atleast knew what an SVO was worth.
I would have got that shell from him in a heartbeat.

->86 Escort..12.06@57 1/8th mile:) ..but gets me where I gotta