Re: SVOs for sale

Chris,
    Good luck with the 86, keep me posted.  As far as any 85s being 85.5s,
stranger things have happened.  there are a lot of SVOs out there whose
owners are clueless (See the stupid 5.0 conversions for evidence of this).
By the way, I am going to be in CO from Jan. 4-9 in the Keystone area for
a ski trip, maybe I can catch up with some of you CO SVO guys while I am
out there.  I would like to check your cars out!  Write me back if you
think this is a possibility....Good luck and talk to you later.
				John

*                    John Basler			*
*                  baslerjd@slu.edu			*
*         http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9265/	*