Re: Exhaust manifold

Hello Chris, if you take your head apart. You can match port the intake and
exhaust ports. On the exhaust side you can cut the port all the way back to
the bowl. On the intake just match them to the gasket. MAKE SURE you clean
the head real good.

As for the camshaft, the A237. The A237 was never ment for the turbo motor.
The exhaust duration is to great. I use the A231 camshaft, It is the same cam
that came with the car from Ford. I use the A231 camshaft when ever the
customer cannot buy our roller camshaft. I have found it to be the best non
roller camshaft you can buy. After that my roller is the best camshaft money
can buy. Good luck

Later....Nick