Re: OK Boys, that's ENOUGH

To the group,
 Maybe what Scott is trying to say is that if Tim had found that car off
list, this would NOT be an issue.The fact that the car was presented on the
list (a share list, I thought) makes me uncomfortable.Had the vehicle been
found elsewhere this would NOT be an issue.I feel taken advantage of.My
opinion of course.

        Neil
P.S. I will not be posting any cars in salvage yards on the list, but I do
know of some if anyone needs parts,e-mail me.