Re: 85 1/2 SVO

Dwayne,
 Their are several key points to verify.The vehicle should have a
production between June and July 85 if I remember correctly.It should be
ecquipped with the later engine strategy including updated intake manifold
and injectors.From the exterior you should have a dual exhaust system from
the y-pipe back and the flush headlights you mentioned.I will look at the
serial numbers on the ones I have and let you know production dates next
week.I am going to Las Vegas this weekend with the company for the race.
                                                        Neil