Re: upgrades to my car

Sly, Dennis wrote:

> The obvious cheap way is about a 50HP nitrous kit. I wouldn't go any
> bigger in these cars.
> The better way is to add a header. There is one available from Applied
> Technology and Research(ATR, 1-864-972-3800).

Do you have one of these?  If so, do you have any "before" and "after"
numbers on it?  I'm just curious because it seems like a lot of money
for something that might not be much better than a ported stock
manifold at the power levels most of us are making.  Also, I assume
you'd advise Dave to upgrade his exhaust BEFORE spending the money
on this?  Also, does anyone know if the header interferes much with
spark plug access, or the wires?