RE: upgrades to my car

Ok. But don't you do need some back pressure to help the turbo spool up
faster,  I did mean a 3" high flow catalytic converter that would be
moved up stream to help produce back pressure.
Wasn't there somebody on the list that had to drive home with only a
3"down pipe attached and almost went deaf. How did that perfrom compared
to having the catalytic converter attached, in terms of how fast the
turbo spooled up.
Am I  way out in left field here????