RE: Upgrades to my car ATR exhaust

No problem. I started this for the same reason, trying to get some
discussion going. I knew that someone would disaggree, but atleast it
might start some discussion. Some of you guys are amazing, the amount of
information about SVO's you guys have collectively, I would say you
could't find it anywhere else. I have learned so much in the short time
I have been a member by the time by car is ready for the track I'll be
kick'n some serious butt.
Beside I was getting pretty sick and tired of hearing about poor Tim and
the price of his parts. I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Tim's parts
are cheap compared to what I have to pay.  Some people just don't know
how good they have it.
Dennis Sly.
84 SVO, Silver
Not much of an "SVO Guru" either.