RE: upgrades to my car

SO, then it would be best to run with a straight pipe after the turbo,
with no catalytic convert, or mufflers at the track? I saw a non turbo
car once the had a metal filler tube from a gas, complete with cap, tank
welded into the exhaust before the catylitic converter.On race day at
the track the gas cap would be removed and the car would be running
straight headers. Would this be good for our cars then?
Dennis Sly.
84 SVO, Silver
Not much of an "SVO Guru" either (this is for Carl)