Re: 1988 2.3 TurboCoupe Adjustable Timming Sprocket Setting ????

Hey guys!

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't adjustable cam gears to dail in cam
timing? And to get that right you have to put a dial indicator on the piston
and then set it to the desired setting, from my experience with high RPM
motorcycle engines (13500 limit) this is a very precise setting. I could be
blowing smoke because motorcycles have two cams. To maximize the benifit we
would then advance the ignition timing.(high altitude)
My 0.02.

Rich Stark
AKLARION@aol.com