Glowing Red Manifold

Guys,

My exhaust manifold glows red after long highway drives, especially when I
travel faster than 110 mph!  I remember a thread on a clogged catalytic
converter being the culprit for this problem, but, is there anything else I
should be looking at?

How dangerous is it to be driving the car under these conditions?  I think
the ambient heat might be a problem for the turbo, etc.  Also, I think I
cracked my exhaust manifold, because it seems to leak condensation which
tastes like water when I sample it from the puddle on the ground.  Any
ideas or suggestions???

-Brian in Massachusetts "Brain-dead from licking fluids off of the ground"

OH yeah, anyone from MA area know an exhaust shop that will either cut out
my cat, or gut it??