Re: Dash Lighting

At 02:23 PM 9/19/97 -0400, you wrote:
>On Thu, 18 Sep 1997, Michelle Buzek wrote:
>
>> Hey Guys:
>>
>> I have an 85 SVO that I've owned for almost 2 years and it's never had dash
>> lights...hey, what do you expect?? I bought it at a used car lot for $1700
>> (SUCKER)..does anyone know a cure???
>>

>Really dumb question here, but alot of the time we look over the obvious.
>Is the fuse blown?

And test it with an OHM meter, don't just look at it.  I didn't have rear
defroster in my old 280ZX one winter because the fuse 'Looked Good'.  I then
proceded to pull out thee switch and check things out with a Meter, and then
lost interest in pulling the dash apart to find the problem.  One day much
later I pulled the fuse and checked it with said meter, and found that it
was a deceased fuse.
Oh well.

  Matt Wehland    mwehland@webtripper.com   http://www.webtripper.com
     95 Mustang GT Crystal White 5spd  Best 14.601, in street trim
              Check out the Stallions Gate Mustang Club
           http://www.webtripper.com/other/sgmc/index.html