Downpipes

First of all let me say that I am not associated with Classic Corral and
ahve not loyality.

>for a 3" mandrel bent, TIG welded pipe(no cat..3" cat models are like
>250-275:/). In comparison, I heard one of the well respected 2.3 parts
>suppliers 3" downpipe is not even mandrel bent, and cost more..
>if anyone wants joes contact info, let me know.

Does Joes come with the flange plates on both ends? NO.  Classic Corral has
the 3" MANDREL BENT downpipe for $129 with both flanges (86 SVO).  No cat,
and it will bolt up to the 86 SVO in minutes.  If money is such a concern,
we should shop around more.   My two wheat backs.

Chris Roth @ work....shhhh don't tell my boss
caroth@holly.colostate.edu
85 SVO (Bright Red)
86 SVO (Silver Metallic)