Re: upgrades to my car

In a message dated 97-09-19 13:36:09 EDT, caroth@holly.colostate.edu writes:

<< On a side note.  I can still hear the turbo spool at startup with the ATR
 exhaust, it will be interesting to see the performance drop between open
 exhaust and ATR cat-back exhaust.  Hopefully I will find out tomorrow.

  I heard a little bit of that sound when I installed the cone filter, but
when I gutted the cat, it now wistles all the time - cool.  If you don;t have
$$ for a 3" dowpipe, spend a little time and gut out the cat, you will be
very happy.

-Eric