RE: upgrades to my car

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997, Chris Roth wrote:

> Scott,
>
> I am glad you can deal with the open exhaust.  My SVO when it had the open
> exhaust was very loud.  Under full boost sounded almost as loud as a stock
> small block with open exhaust.  I had a 5.0 with  the flowmasters and it
> was MUCH quieter.  I know that the dB was well over the PEL in the car and
> I wore the ear plugs to save my ears, should you do the same?

The more I go along with the car, and the more i occasionally drive it on
the street, an exhaust is becoming a must do.  Like I said, the reason its
not on there yet is only cuz i was frankly too lazy to make up a pipe to
fit the car.  Jus the other parts of keepin it goin occupies more time
than i can give the car at the moment.  So, jus for the record, Im not
running no exhaust cuz I think it makes me faster.  Im doin it cuz I am
lazy:)

->86 Escort..12.06@57 1/8th mile:) ..but gets me where I gotta