RE: alternators

I found a smaller aftermaket one made of Brass(I think). Unfortunatley
it came from a Store Called Canadian Tire. I had the sam problem it kept
cracking from being tightended so much. I'll get the brand name for you
and maybe you can find one. If not I can probably send you one.

Dennis Sly.
84 SVO, Silver