RE: Dash Lighting

Well, this certainly is relevant.  My dash lights completely quite last
night.
All lights on - then nothing.  The fuse is OK, so I guess I'll pull the
instrument
panel.  Shannon let me know if you figure yours out.

Dave, I don't believe the Instrument Voltage Regulator (IRV) is
permanently
attached to the circuit.  I suspected my IRV was going bad a few weeks
ago.
Fuel, oil, and temp gauges would suddenly read double what they should.
Hey, perhaps the two are related. - DUH

I stopped by the local self serve wreaking yard and pulled the dash on
an 84 LX.
The IRV pops off with a screwdriver - just be very careful of the mylar.
 It's
attached with a button type connector very similar to a 9 volt battery.

- STeve