RE: Intercooler

No missing; power was very strong...but the when the IC became disconnected
air was bypassing the vane meter and entering the throttle body directly.
Meanwhile the vane meter must have closed (no more air flow). MAJOR BACKFIRE
and immediate shutdown!

It doesn't appear that air flow is being directed as well through the Turbo
Coupe IC through the SVO scoop as the stock SVO IC (Its not a good fit/seal).
What is you opinion on this?

ron