Re: Clutch

At 12:45 AM 9/12/97 UT, Ron Myrick wrote:
>My clutch is beginning to slip under hard acceleration. I've heard to stick
>with the Motorsport unit, but before I replace it, how can I adjust the
clutch
>to extent the last of its life? I've never done this before. Also, shop
manual
>in hand, what kind of undertaking is replacing a clutch on an SVO?
>
>Thanks
>ron
>"rmyrick@msn.com"

Ron (and others),
I've finally put up some info on my recent clutch r&r on my web site, it's
not finished but I hope to have it done by the end of the week.

It's at:

http://reese.org/james/svo/svo.htm

note the URL has changed, if you have it bookmarked!

James E. Reese

james@reese.org
http://reese.org/james/index.htm