Re: Saturday at the track...

Carl,

Sorry I couldn't join you guys.  I was attempting to get the new gasket that
goes between the exhaust manifold and turbo installed before Saturday but it
didn't happen.  Unfortunately, the car is still mostly in parts.

Since I didn't make it, I decided to travel 680 miles to my parents to tow back
my '68 Mustang that's been sitting for several years.  I ran into problems
(trailer wiring, axle coming off the bearing on my '67 Ranchero) and just got
back last night around midnight!

Anyway, the SVO will be up and running soon.  Unfortunately, I think the race
season is over.  I appreciate you keeping me informed.  I really want to go but
it will have to wait until next year.

If we have an SVO event (soon) prior to the snow, would you be interested?  Say
a drive-in to meet other SVO owners?

Kyle