Southern California Event -- Colley Ford

Sorry Guys,

As you may have guessed by Monty's E-mail (which I'm sure he meant to send
to me and not all of you), there's a Ford car show at Colley Ford in Glendora.

It's hosted by the SVT Cobra Owners Association of Southern California, and
it's their annual Show Up 'n Show Off Car Show at Colley Auto Cars in
Glendora.

Neil is already entered with his newest SVO acquisition. I'll be there too.

The show is Sunday, September 28 (it was rescheduled). Lots of goodies will
be given out to each entrant, and a free glove-box size of MOTHERS®
CALIFORNIA GOLD® SHOWTIME® for the perfect show car shine in just seconds!

This is the last show of the year with an SVO class -- Get your entries in
the mail today!

E-mail me for more information, or visit www.mustangsvo.org/svoevent.htm

Jim Dvorak
'86 Shadow Blue -- 1 of 69

Publisher/Editor, THE SVO CHRONICLES
Journal of the Mustang SVO Owners Association of Southern
California/Southwest Region

Mailing Address:
      Mustang SVO Owners Association
      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 109
      Huntington Beach, CA 92647-3039

            E-mail: jim@mustangsvo.org / jdvorak@deltanet.com
            Phone: 714-891-9835
            Fax: 714-891-6715
            http://www.mustangsvo.org

Plan Now: Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's Berry Farm! Sunday, April 19,
1998! Visit www.fordcarclubs.org or contact me for more information and
day-of-show gatherings.

For SVO Owners Association Membership Information which includes the
quarterly Turbo Times Newsletter, send me an e-mail with your mailing address.