Re: Colley Ford Event

In a message dated 97-09-23 12:38:54 EDT, monty@loop.com writes:

<< As I was saying.  If you care to enter my SVO at Colley Ford this weekend,

  I am going to try to make it for this event (Finally, I can meet up with
the SVOOA)!  Jim, Neil or anyone - can you give me some detailed directions
on how to come from the West San Fernando Valley?  Unfortunately, I need to
work early in the evening, thus cannot stay all day or enter my SVO.  Maybe
some SVO Guru's and God's can look at my possesed SVO :)

-Eric Atoian