Re: Effects of Removing the Catalytic Converter

> >What are the effects of removing the cat?
>
> Removing the cat will give you more power, especially if it is a 84-85
> exhaust system,  but loosing the rest of the stock muffler system will
help
> even more.

To my knowledge it is also illegal (has to do with the emissions).  I have
read that a high flow cat is just as good as not having a cat but while
still remaining legal.  (I am assuming you are talking about a street
driven car)

> I will give a compete run down on the ATR system very soon and post it
for
> everybody.

Looking forward to hearing more about it.

Andrew