RE: svo turbo

On Tue, 23 Sep 1997, Sly, Dennis wrote:

> What's the difference between the 84 intake and the 86 intake. Also,
> would it be worth going to 42# injectors instead of 36# if you intend on
> doing other mods anyway.

Does anyone have any track times for a new intake style vs. old style
comparison? I hear the late model ones are better, but don't know how much
truth there is to it.I wouldn't be suprised if the differance was
negligable, but that is jus speculation. As a practical note for
determining if u want to do the swap, if you have an early head on the
car, your not going to be able to put one intake bolt on. Its the one rite
behind the alternator.  The early and late heads have a differnt bolt
pattern there.
We had a "discussion" on the injector thing a few months back. And after
the prponents of each veiw returned to their corners, it wasa draw.  Alot
of debate, bitchin and moanin and no agreement.

->86 Escort..12.06@57 1/8th mile:) ..but gets me where I gotta