Re: Sunroof storage bag? -- Yes Sireee Bob!

I always find it interesting how many part from the SVO (the first Mustang
Cobra) made there way onto the 93 Mustang Cobra.  The bag you describe is
the one that came with my 93 Cobra (we could sit here all day long and
identify similar - unique - parts that are common between these two cars).

Ted R. Schwartz
86 SVO (7,500 miles)
93 Mustang Cobra (ProCharger 12.64 @ 114 mph)
94 Lightning (14.843 @ 90 mph)