Re: Drag Racing??

> Why are you taking a car that is designed more for autocrossing or a
> road course and drag racing it?

I'll speak up here....

I do it to get quatifiable results from the latest round of "diddling with
the motor".....

I'm not racing anybody, really.  I tell my friends, I'm going racing and
they say, "Didja win?".  Who knows....  I do it to get numbers on the car.

BTW, I refuse to unbolt the front sway bar of any of that other stuff to
improve my times.  I wanna see how it will do, in the same condition as on
my way to work every day.

Obviously, the cars are not real competitive when they are hard to lauch
and pretty hard to be consistent with.

Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com
http://www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton