RE: Drag Racing??

I have to agree with Scott. What car is made for drag racing? The
first "Drag racer" I ever built was (no laughing) a '74 Gremlin X.(
Now there's a race car. Ha Ha) Took out the inline six and through in
a 304 out of a Javelin, changed the CAM (Dave would have been proud),
shaved the heads, open up the exhaust, and was off to the races.
Racing is a passion, if you love to race and wanted to race a turbo
firefly, who cares as long as we are all having fun. Besides as most
have said it's a great way to test out our mods.

 Dennis.
84 SVO, Silver