Hmmm

Statements like this one:

>Now...I'm a drag racer (94 Cobra: 12.53@112mph 1.97 60ft on STREET
>TIRES..not stickys..regular BFG Z Rated 17 inchers

Make me understand Bud's viewpoint, and further confirm that V-8 Mustang
owners really think that they are the only ones that belong on a track.  I
know a lot of Buick Turbo's that would clean the clock of this so called
"drag car". Yes, and the ones I am thinking about are still streetable!

I say, let's have a cross country race.  I will beat you to Cali, because I
will only have to stop for gas 3/4 of the times you do ;-)