Re: Drag Racing??

At 09:14 AM 9/24/97 -0500, Bud Morton wrote:
>"Given unlimited resourses, a true hot rodder wouldn't be content until
>he had created a car so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very
>act of stomping the throttle would result in instant death. Anything
>less that that results in the need to make it go faster"

Reminds me of a quote attributed to Mark Donohue. It's something like;
"If you can leave two black marks from the apex of a corner to the braking
point of the next corner, then you have enough horsepower."

Rick Meredith
Saddleback Mustang Association - Webmaster
topnotch@ix.netcom.com
http://www.compapp.com/mustang/