Re: Draggin

Bud Morton wrote:
>Now...I'm a drag racer (94 Cobra: 12.53@112mph 1.97 60ft on STREET
>TIRES..not stickys..regular BFG Z Rated 17 inchers). I'm also a cone
>head...and I've had a few hot laps around Road Atlanta.

Ahh, why bother with those gutless 5.slows, there are talons/eclipses with
puny 2L engines running in the 10's with full interiors and street tires
and are daily drivers. I regularly spank 5 liter mustangs on autocrosses
and hillclimbs with my SVO. Low end torque does not automatically imply
superiority at the strip or anywhere else.