Hard to launch

One thing that has consitantly came up through the "Bud talk" is the
fact that SVO's are hard to launch. I was talking to an guy last night
about the same thing. ANYBODY have the answer as to why? and if so what
if anything can we do to correct or help this situation? or is this a
fact of SVO life.

AND BUD! (is you last name BUNDY) Did you ever sit back and realize that
when SVO's came out on the market they had the same horsepower as the
V8's of the same year?
SOOOO, why would you think one was made for the drag strip and the other
not.?
 We (or atleast, I am) are trying to take one of the best cars ford ever
built and improve on it. The Brain trust in this group is second to
none. The amount of work , effort, and information passed around is
incredible!!!!
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU QUESTIONED IT?

More people on this list are beating V8's on a regular basis than not.
SO BUD if you disbelieve or don't like, YOU JOINED THE WRONG GROUP.
You should be talking to all those "gruntn 5.0s" on thier list.

Dennis.
84 SVO, Silver
Faster than a lot of V8's.