Hey BUD, READ THIS!

Bud, your car is a peice of shit.  It sux on a road course, it sux on a
dragstrip, Mustangs are like assholes, everyone has one.  You must not
have a creative bone in your body, cuz you have a "mee-too" car.  Boy, you
must be an idiot if your 5.0 that is rite at home runs a lousy 12.8.
I guess you like that "We got the idea for the SN95 by melting a big blob
of plastic, blowing a fan across it, and seeing what shape it was when it
hardened" styling.  A Mc Donalds hamburger has more individuality than a
5.0.

Now....make sure you page down b4 you reply.

> And if my typing "tone" offends you...then don't reply to the question.

Sound familiar? thats basically what you did.  BTW, I really do like
mustangs......

->86 Escort..12.06@57 1/8th mile:) ..but gets me where I gotta