Re: Hard to launch

>Joe Morgan  sent a message back about my inquiry several months ago and
>stated that a better way to do the same thing is to use a timing retard
>device.  I have looked through the MSD web site but have not found anything
>that will do we he is talking about.
>
>Any ideas?

Regarding the MSD topic, and perhaps what Joe was talking about...

I know of a piece made by MSD called the MSD-6BTM.  I believe BTM stands
for boost throttle management, and to my understanding, this device will
increase your timing, corresponding to your boost level.

Well, its an idea, but, I'm not sure it was the one you were looking for.
I do have to say, tho, that this piece might be great for some of *our* cars~!

-Brian