Re: Draggin

I'll chime in again on this one, I will agree about the statement on 5.0
drivers and their big heads. This applies to most of them, I own a couple of
5.0's but am one of the few who do not think they are god. There is always
someone faster. There will always be someone who can handle and stop better
too. The 5.0 is a great bang for the buck car and is very affordable to
modify. Most of the BIG HEADS are under 25 and have the same style haircut
and drive in the same fashion. You all know what I mean. There is nothing
wrong with that style haircut, just seems that that is one of the common
things you see with the "Big Heads". This comment is not directed at anyone
on this list, its just an observation.

Paul
Bright red 86