Bud does have a point...

Not saying anyone is wrong for what he or she does to his/her car....

I can tell you that I get a little disappointed when I see 3-4 SVO's at
the local track, yet when talking to the owners, none want to participate
in any local Solo II events. You hardly ever see SVO's in Solo I events
either.

Why is that?

If I had an SVO, I would run the Pony Express with it! Why don't you see
many Merkurs/SVO's running open road events? I would be in heaven if I had
an SVO with as much power as the Pinto, yet was stable above 120 MPH
(relatively stable, that is) :)

Cory
ericksco@mhd1.moorhead.msus.edu