Drag Racing.... SVO and TC's

I think it has already been said, the biggest advantage of the SVO ands
TC is the HI-Tech 4 banger that both our cars share. I don't know of a
stock 5.0 liter anything that will keep up with me on the interstate or
on the twisties. The advantage of our package is the great handling from
the reduced amount of body roll found in 4 cylinder cars. To improve our
cars' 1/4 mile ET's just adds icing on the cake. It makes great cars
closer to perfection. BTW my TC dialed in 32 mpg on a 300 mile trip to
Carlisle Pa. trveling at an average speed of 75 mph.
John Garasimowicz '87 TC 5 speed